Assistant Set Designer / Project Manager Cincinnati, OH
Iacono Production is looking for a highly motivated individual for the Full-Time position of Project Manager of arena-scale corporate events and trade shows.
- Act as liaison between Iacono designers and in-house fabrication shop for arena-scale corporate events, trade show booths and everything in between.
- Build budgets from the ground up.
- Work with Iacono design team to transform conceptual ideas into scenic elements that conform to available budgets and time frame.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects from concept through fabrication, shipping and installation.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years professional production experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Assistant Design experience.
- BA or BFA in some area of theatre or live entertainment design and technology.
- Working knowledge of available materials and typical scenic fabrication techniques.
- 3d computer drafting (AutoCAD, Rhino, SketchUP, or similar) a plus.
- Working knowledge of AutoCad.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
Full time position. Must be willing to locate in Cincinnati OH area.
Iacono Productions serves the corporate theatre community, creating large-scale events and meetings. Located in Cincinnati, OH, Iacono is a vertically integrated company able to provide all live production services in-house including video, lighting, staging, audio, automation, 3d printing, large format printing and scenic fabrication.
Submit Resume to:
email@example.com (include subject line: AD-Project Manager)