Associate Creative Director/Senior Graphic Designer Cincinnati, OH
Iacono Productions is a full-service, creative production company. We serve a national clientele, providing primarily corporate event solutions. We offer our clients a state of the art facility, with a wide-range of in-house services, and access to the talent of 70+ dedicated professionals.
We are currently seeking a full-time Associate Creative Director or Senior Graphic Designer who meets the following criteria:
• A strategic problem solver. Someone who is comfortable generating multiple well thought-out design solutions to varying, unconventional creative challenges.
• Someone who can think through, understand, and apply a brand voice and/or brand guidelines to create expressive, novel, and dynamic design work that is dimensional, interactive, fills spaces, and transforms experiences.
• An imaginative thinker, who is bursting with ideas. Ideally, this candidate would possess the ability to not only generate, but also verbally defend their creative and persuade others of its brilliance.
• A divergent thinker with a unique perspective & personality that can challenge, enliven, and mesh well with our existing pool of talented creatives. Someone who is creatively exceptional, and when necessary—unconventional. We are seeking an individual who will also push us internally.
• A master of presentation and explanation. Minimally these skills should include Information Design, Typography, Presentation Design, Research, Writing, effective use of a Narrative Structure, etc.
• Someone who is excited by the professions of Design and Art; and lives to make beautifully, communicative visual work.
• A professional who is comfortable juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced, design studio environment, while consistently delivering exceptional work under those conditions.
• An effective, and courteous communicator who is just as comfortable interacting with an executive level client, as he/she would be with the person in office next to them.
• Someone who can be routinely trusted to be cognizant of the details of a large-scale, multi-faceted design project with many areas of accountability (such as: ideation, budget, production, installation, etc.)
• Someone who understands the print production processes and can create final artwork that is of a suitable craft for print.
Applicants should have at least five to seven years of experience in the professional practice of design, with studio-based experience preferred. Additional attention will be given to those applicants with a Bachelor or Master of Fine Arts degree in Design, or Visual Communication. Candidates will also garnish additional consideration if they have experience designing in any of the following categories: Environmental Graphic Design, Event Design, Presentation Design, Motion Design, Large-Format Print Work, Branding, and Tradeshow/Dimensional/CAD Design work, hand rendering, and design drawing.
This is a senior level position with a competitive salary and benefits package that correlates well with experience.
If interested, please send digital résumé and portfolio to:
Tobias Brauer, Creative Director