Technical Project Manager BLUE ASH, OH
The role of Technical Project Manager is an integral role within the structure of [3dx], wherein all aspects of set construction and execution are developed and implemented.
Duties and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Work with Project Managers, Producers, and clients to execute technical design and construction of set designs.
- Create and manage budgets and production schedules.
- Create set models and fabrication drawings using AutoCAD
- Understand CNC machining principles and integrate into technical design
- CNC programming of technical designs through CAM software
- Selection and ordering of build materials and hardware
- Work with the Shop Foreman to lead teams of fabricators
- Potential for multiple show work loads
- Determine schedules and plans for on-site installations of sets
- Travel to productions and manage local crews to install and run shows
While the above are the primary responsibilities of the role of Technical Project Manager, other responsibilities may fall to you as determined by the needs of the company.
Successful applicants should showcase the following:
- Proficiency with all major shop tools
- Deep understanding of standard theatrical building practices
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office applications
- Understand basic CNC machining principles
- Work independently
- Exhibit strong leadership and communication skills
This position is a full time staff position.
- Health insurance, with dental and disability
- 401k and Profit sharing
- 4 days of PTO, 6 paid Holidays, and one week of vacation
Submit Resumes to:
Matt Waldenmeyer, email@example.com
(include in subject line: Technical_Project_Manager)